From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ReallySimpleCMS (oftern known as RSCMS) is a PHP/Mysql Content Management System it's latest version is 1.0 which was released on the 5th of December 2006
It aims to be a fast platform for either writing a custom CMS or for fast website creating. Its interface and its code is designed to be simple enough for anyone to be able to do everything they wish with a Web site.
It is currently being developed by Michael Wood in his spare time and originally came about to create websites for organizations which had expressed an interest in having a simple and maintainable website.
ReallySimpleCMS software is Open Source which means it's free and you can copy and modify it in any way you wish.
Some of the features:
- It only takes 3 steps to install.
- It has a very simple interface
- It's highly modifiable and configurable
- The only requirements are mySQL and php
- It doesn't use any client side scripts
- Comes with 5 themes from top opensource web designers
- Easy to make themes
- You can manage all your pages
- You can have multiple users
- You can put scripts in your pages
- Wordpress Integration (new for version 0.3) Download
- Rename pages and subpages
- Add and Remove pages amd subpages
- Move subpages
- Content Search
- Publish functions
You can download ReallySimpleCMS in a .zip file or a .tar.gz
All the instructions to install are in the archives in a file called "readme_install.txt"
The home page of this CMS is currently here: ReallySimpleCMS Home