From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The correct title of this article is bblocked. The initial letter is shown capitalized due to technical restrictions.
bblocked is an open source project with the goal of providing a web-based proxy written in PHP that is available to an array of users.
- Supports both FTP, and HTTP protocols.
- Supports HTTP over SSL (requires PHP extension OpenSSL).
- Allows customization of cookies, HTTP referer, and user-agent.
- Automatic page redirection.
- Ability to upload/download files to/from servers.
- bblocked Official site: http://www.bblocked.org/
- bblocked SourceForge project: http://www.SourceForge.net/projects/bblocked/
Categories: Orphaned articles from November 2006 | All orphaned articles | Free software | PHP programming language | Free computer programming tools