From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Content Protector is a shareware, open source component for Joomla written with PHP for protecting web site content from unlegal copying and and republishing.
Content Protector shows Joomla standart content articles (news, newsfeeds etc.) with special java applet. So, the site visitors are able to read text but can't copy it with any way. Content Protector protects site content from 'copy-paste', 'view source' and 'save as' methods of web scrapping. Also, the site content will be protected from different automatical web scrappers.
Content Protector use special crypto algorithm to transfer texts from server to client.
Content Protector can't be used to create or edit Joomla content. It only shows Joomla content with secure method.
This component will be usefull for site owners that have original site content and don't want it be copyied and illegaly published on another web sites.
The project site can be found at http://www.gelembjuk.com/.
Content Protector component is released under the Commercial license but price is 0 $ at current time.
- PHP 4.1+
- JRE 1.1+ on client machine installed
- Shows Joomla sections and Categories;
- Shows Joomla content tree as site map;
- Draws site texts with secure method;
- Protects texts from different methods of unlegal republishing.
- List of content management systems
- Joomla.org - Official Website of Joomla Open Source
- Roman Gelembjuk's personal site