From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
AutoContent is a shareware, open source component for Joomla written with PHP for adding auto generated content on the world wide web with Joomla.
Joomla AutoContent component allows for site administrators to generate a couple of html pages ralated to site thematics. Doorway techologies are used for this. Pages are generated based on given keywords. AutoContent component has features to hide generated content from site visitors but show it for Search Engines.
KeyWords generating tool is integrated into AutoContent component.
New content is generating with different algorithms: Markov Chains, Text aggregating, Sentences replacement, Words replacement.
The project site can be found at http://www.gelembjuk.com/.
AutoContent is released under the Commercial license but price is 0 $ at current time.
- PHP 4.1+
- Outgoing socket connections from PHP;
- cUrl installed ( optional, but it is desired)
- KeyWords selection tool;
- Generating new unique content by different algorithms
- Using Markov Chainces algorithm
- Redirecting site visitors to another pages
- List of content management systems
- Joomla.org - Official Website of Joomla Open Source
- Roman Gelembjuk's personal site