From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The correct title of this article is bBlog. The initial letter is shown capitalized due to technical restrictions.
bBlog is a Web publishing system (also known as content management system) written in PHP and utilizing a MySQL database. It is used to manage frequently updated Web content, especially Weblogs, and is distributed under the GNU General Public License.
bBlog's design goals are based around using the Smarty PHP templating engine, with compatible plugin and template formats. This makes it very easy to modify the look and functions of your blog. bBlog is no longer in active development, but has been unofficially succeeded by Loquacity.
- Smarty based templates and plugins
- Supports ATOM 0.3 and RSS 2.0 Syndication formats
- Threaded comments for enhanced discussion
- Threaded Trackback support
- Advanced typographic filters enable display of properly formatted and styled text.
- Integrated blogroll
- Advanced search
- Display RSS feeds on your blog
- List of content management systems
- bBlog Official Website
- Loquacity Website