From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In computing, Quanta Plus is a free software web development environment for KDE. Quanta is capable of both WYSIWYG design and handcoding. It's currently released as part of KDE in the kdewebdev package.
- Uses KDE KIO slaves for FTP, SSH (through FISH) and other protocol support.
- Builtin rendering with KHTML
- Display the source code, WYSIWYG Mode (called VPL (Visual Page Layout) in Quanta) or both. (Somewhat like Dreamweaver)
- List of HTML editors
- Official website of Quanta Plus
- KDE Web Development applications
- KDE-Apps.org: Quanta Plus
Categories: KDE stubs | KDE | Free HTML editors