From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Puzzle Apps CMS is a web site content management tool. It can save a lot of time for programmers or designers. This is more the CMS, it is development platform for web applications. His smart database structure gives him ability to take any kind of information. Developers and designers can use the flexibility of XSLT as template engine.
Puzzle Apps CMS is Open-Sourced, LGPL'd software written with PHP.
Currently this CMS supports MySql, SQLite, PostgreSQL and MSSQL databases.
- jpcache - JPCache module
- webstat - this is webstatistic module with two engines included Webanalyse and MEC.
- my - users can register/login/change password/user data/etc...
- form2mail - creates form to mail interface (will be included in next version)
- Gallery module - image gallery
- MetaTags module - MetaTag generator
- RSS and RDF containers can be created.
- You can export all data form category to RSS/RDF feed using XSLT template.
- Puzzle Shop
- Advanced UNIX/Linux like permissions system.
- Forum integration - Phorum5
The lates version of PuzzleApps CMS is 2.2. This version can be downloaded from the website.
- PuzzleApps site
- PuzzleApps demo
- PuzzleApps code examples
Categories: Wikipedia articles needing style editing | Open source content management systems | PHP programming language